About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

88. Is it Summer yet?

Yesterday, was a gorgeous day; beautiful sunny skies, nice and warm (but not too hot), and just a little breezy. The perfect flip flop weather!
And the sky at sunset was amazing... Unfortunately, I was at a soccer scrimmage with Anthony and didn't have my camera handy! That's the second time that I miss an opportunity to make beautiful photographs of natural phenomena! I should have been prepared... I should have a camera with me all the time! And I do! I have an iphone! But I am reluctant to take photos with it; they never come out the way I want to! There is no way to control the exposure, no way to control aperture and shutter speed! Sure, there are a bunch of cool photo apps but sometimes, I just want to photograph what I see without filtering or cropping or adding borders, etc...
I guess I should get over it! A picture is better that no picture! So I made myself a promise that from now on, I will not miss another full moon or beautiful sunset just because I don't have my "good" camera with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment