About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

77. Missed opportunity

So yesterday's moon was supposed to be the biggest and closest to earth in decades. I had seen the moon Friday night. It was beautiful! But instead of taking photos of it, I decided to wait for last night, when the moon would actually be full. BIG MISTAKE! Last night was so cloudy and overcast that I didn't even get a glimpse of the moon.
I was planning on using photos of the moon for my Blog post last night, but it was obviously a failure. So instead, I took photos of breakfast this morning: Mini Chocolate Chips Pancake muffins.
I found the recipe on the internet somewhere and tried it a few weeks ago. They were delicious! And last night, Nicholas requested that I make them again this morning. So I told him that if his soccer scrimmage was canceled I would make them. Well, needless to say that with all the rain, the scrimmage was canceled!

No comments:

Post a Comment