About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

85. Inspire & Create

Christina: "I'm pretty creative."
Me: "Yes, you are."
Christina: "When I grow up, I want to be an author and a jewelry designer."
Me: "OK. What kind of jewelry do you want to create?"
Christina: "I just want to buy charms and pendants and put them on a chain."
Me: "That's not really designing you know."
Christina: "Well, it's more like creating!"

So we went to Michaels (the craft store)today, and bought some charms, chain, clasps, etc...
And Christina got to "create" some necklaces and earrings.
Maybe in a few more years, she will understand the concept of "designing" something.
Until then, she can continue to "create" and be "inspired".

No comments:

Post a Comment