About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

73. BBQ

Tonight's dinner: BBQ chicken breasts.
Today was beautiful with temperatures in the 80's. And with the change of time this weekend, we got to enjoy a little longer day than before. I really enjoy this time of year; Spring means I can finally fire up the BBQ and grill something without being cold and with enough light to see if it's cooked!
One of my favorite thing to grill is chicken breasts. I have tried different ways to season them, but my favorite is to simply brush some Kraft BBQ sauce in the last minutes of grilling. Add some mashed potatoes with gravy, and veggies and you get one of our family's favorite meal. Not to mention that the boys love to have some left over BBQ chicken for their lunch the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment