About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

66. Planning

We might go back to Placerita Canyon Park during Spring Break.
Spring Break is coming up soon; The kids are going to be out of school the first week of April. Allan and I will be taking the week off also. So I have begun to plan some activities: Six Flags Magic Mountain is definitely in the agenda. I bought the kids and myself a season pass and we are planning on going and spending a whole day there. 
If the weather permits, we would like to go to the beach... Nicholas is dying to go back and go skim boarding. And Anthony has already asked to go surfing.
We also talked about going back to Placerita Canyon Park and hike the "Waterfall Trail" like we did this weekend. And the boys would like to go back to Griffith Park; They went there during Winter Break with our good friend Greg Timbers and had a great time!
There are a lot more things that I would like to do but I have a feeling I am the only one. For example, I enjoy going to the zoo. But Allan and the kids find it boring. Whale watching sounds like fun, but that would be a little more expensive and would require another full day away from home.
Christina suggested ice skating and in the past, I would have loved to go and skate with the kids. But I know that it doesn't take long before they get bored and want to go home.
I will continue to plan and search for things to do. But I have a feeling that we will spend most of our time off at home, catching up on our list of things to do around the house, like we always do!

No comments:

Post a Comment