About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

82. Self Portrait 3

Here is the last of my self portraits (for this time) and probable my favorite one. I also like the black and white version better.
Today, was a weird kind of day: it was a slow work day... Had a few cancellations so I ended up coming home earlier than usual. But I was pretty productive at the computer, archiving past photo sessions and editing my latest one.
Then, all of a sudden, I got busy; Nicholas had a track meet starting at 3:00 PM. It was so cold that after his first race, I had to come home to get him his running tights to put under his shorts. He was racing again at the end of the meet and by that time it was REALLY cold!
After a quick dinner a Chipotle (Yummy!), we went to see Anthony and Christina's GATE project. They were displayed at the annual school district's GATE night. Christina's banana project came out OK. Most of the presentation was a slideshow from the pictures she took at home of bananas rotting over time. I guess I shouldn't expect much more of a 4th grader. Anthony's project was about the Power of Music. And while the content was excellent, the presentation was not so good. But considering that it was all done at school, without any help from his teacher, I guess I should be proud. We didn't stay long... Nicholas was tired and he wanted to come home to do his homework and I really don't care much for everyone else's projects. And now, I am just about ready to lay down on the couch, watch some TV and probably fall asleep by 9:30 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment