About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

81. Self Portrait 2

It's hard to believe that this photo was taken yesterday... Or any days this week for that matter! Sunny with only a few white, fluffy clouds in the sky? It seems that we have had more rain in the past few days than in the entire months of December, January and February combined!
Just tonight, as I was driving down the 405 to go to a Lend A Paw meeting, the rain was so intense I could barely see the cars in front of me. Thank God it only lasted 10 minutes and then the rain slowed down! I don't remember ever being scared of driving in the rain. But tonight, I was afraid! Maybe I'm getting old. Or maybe it's just that I don't drive on the freeways as often as I used to, now that I work only in the Santa Clarita Valley. In any case, it was not much fun!
Hopefully this is the last storm for a long time and we can have our Spring-like weather back...

No comments:

Post a Comment