About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

67. Monster Cookies

Nathalie's Famous Monster Cookies
Today I was in the mood for my "Famous Monster Cookies". This is an old recipe that I have adapted and made it mine. They are great to give as a gift and most people agree with me that they are delicious! So without further do, here is the recipe:

Nathalie's Famous Monster Cookies

1 cup peanut butter
3/4 cup peanut or vegetable oil
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup quick cooking rolled oats
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup raisins

In a large bowl, beat together peanut butter, oil, brown sugar, white sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Add quick rolled oats, flour and baking soda. Mix to a smooth consistency then fold in chocolate chips and raisins. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 350ยบ F. Makes approximately 3 1/2 dozens.

No comments:

Post a Comment