About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Monday, April 11, 2011

99. Over

Spring Break is already over! It was great while it lasted but it is now time to refocus on work, school and everything else. I was hoping to go back to Whitney Canyon Park once more before the end of our vacation. But we didn't get a chance. The kids were busy again yesterday with all kinds of activities; Anthony went surfing in the morning. I signed him up for surfing with "Surf's Up" for last Thursday, but due to weather advisory, it was re-scheduled for Sunday instead. When I picked him up, he had a huge smile on his face! The instructor said that he is a real fish and was pretty good at surfing!
Nicholas had a soccer practice in the morning that ended with catered Panda Express for him and his team mates. He came home stuffed and also very happy.
Christina also had a soccer practice. It was actually a shooting clinic and she said she had fun even though she knew most of it because Allan had already taught her! I guess dad is not a bad coach after all!
The day went by pretty quickly after that and the kids were just happy to sit and relax. I was pretty lazy too and other than doing the laundry and cooking, I took a break! I even forgot to do this post or to take new photos for that matter... But today is a new day and I am determined to get back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment