About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Monday, April 18, 2011

107. 6th Grade Promotion

I didn't take this photo. This is a scan of the Graduation photos that Anthony took at school. I typically don't buy school photos since I got my photography degree. But since this is a special year and a special event, I purchased this one. It's actually a decent photo of Anthony! Most of the time, his school photos are terrible; He never really learned how to smile or strike a pose and it takes him a while to relax in front of the camera. But his expression, here, is pretty good.
And yes, time flies; Anthony will be promoted this year. He will enter Middle School next year! It just seem like yesterday when he came into this world... He was my easy baby! Always sleeping, always quiet... How things have changed! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment