About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

103. Coaching

Today was Anthony's first volleyball practice and my first practice as a volleyball coach. I am not new to coaching... I coached figure skating for many, many years. And I am not new to volleyball either; I played in High School and also with Allan in a co-ed league before we started a family. So needless to say that it was a lot of fun. And Anthony said he had a lot of fun too which is the most important thing of all! We are both looking forward to the next practice and it looks like we are going to have a fun volleyball season.
Nicholas had a track meet today against West Ranch High School. He did OK in the 1600m, but did not improve on his personal best. But he had a great 800m race, with a time of 2:17 min., improving his time by at least 20 secs and finishing in 8th place!

No comments:

Post a Comment