About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

112. Side Bangs and Layers

Christina has been asking to get her hair cut for a little while now. She kept saying that she wanted side bangs and layers just like her friend from school. So I told her to find a picture and show it to me. We also talked about the fact that it has to still be long enough to pull up in a pony tail (because of soccer) and I reminded her that once her bangs are cut off, it will take a while for them to grow back.
But she was determined and after doing a quick Google search, she found a photo of Selena Gomez with the hair cut she wanted.
So, yesterday, I took her to the Hair Salon and she got it cut just like she wanted! She was so happy... She was smiling from ear to ear! And I'm glad she likes it because if she didn't,  I am certain it would be very dramatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment