About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Friday, April 15, 2011

104. New Growth

Thank God it's Friday! This week was very busy. I was busy at work and with the kids' activities: soccer practices, volleyball practice, music lesson, track meet, etc. It's hard to find time to take photos and post daily. It's also getting harder to find subjects to shoot. But today, I noticed that the two trees in the front yard are finally sprouting some leaves. They also have these clumps of... I don't know what to call these! One think is for sure, I had not photographed anything like this yet.


I am looking forward to this weekend. Christina has a soccer tournament: the Santa Clarita Showdown. It's a local tournament which means minimal traveling. Anthony and I have our second volleyball practice tomorrow and Nicholas has a scrimmage on Sunday. So it will be busy but fun! Plus, there should be plenty of opportunities to take photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment