About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

115. Pesto Salmon with Green Beans

One of my favorite meal to make comes from "Jamie's Food Revolution", a book that Nicholas gave me for Mother's Day last year. It's called "Salmon Baked in a Foil Parcel with Green Beans and Pesto".
 
Start by trimming the green beans and wash them.


Then take a long piece of aluminum foil, fold it in half, and place a handful of green beans in the middle.
 
 
Lay a small salmon fillet on top of the green beans and spread 1-2 tablespoons of pesto.
Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.

Seal the aluminum foil parcel. For our family, I make two salmon fillets.
Place the aluminum parcels onto a sheet pan and cook over medium-high grill or in the oven at 400ºF for approximately 30 minutes.
Serve with some rice or your favorite side dish.
 
 
And for desert: brownies!

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment