About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Friday, February 25, 2011

54. Beethoven's Fur Elise

I have always wanted to play the piano; I even started to take lessons when I was in my early 20's. Then I moved to California, had kids and here I am, no piano for me! So I was very happy when Anthony said he wanted to learn the piano. Even better, he likes to play classical music: Beethoven, Mozart, etc...
Yesterday, I recorded Anthony playing Beethoven's Fur Elise on the piano. I wanted to post the video for my 365 Blog. When I finally sat down at the computer to post the video, I realized that the volume was way too low! So this morning, I asked Anthony to play it again and this time made sure that you can hear it loud and clear. Here it is... I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment