About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

46. Blue

I am running out of ideas already... So today I surfed the web to try and get some inspiration. I looked at other 365 photos projects, checked out some Flickr groups and finally landed on the DPS (Digital Photography School) website where I got the idea: Blue. So I went around the house and started taking photos of things that are blue... After all, the idea behind this Blog is not only to remember 2011 but also to practice "photography". So, for the next few days, I will be posting photos of things that are blue.
On a separate note, Nicholas told us at dinner that the Coach of the JV Volleyball team came to see him and asked if he would be interested in playing Volleyball! Apparently, he has been scouting out athletes who are tall... even had a private meeting with the basketball players! The funny thing is that one of Nicholas' best friend is on the Frosh Volleyball team. But apparently, he is too short to play for JV! Naturally, Nicholas said no; He is back into running and enjoying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment