About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

32. Comfort Food

Today was a VERY windy day and cold! I am not complaining... It was still sunny with no rain in sight. So I guess, compared to the other part of the Country where it has been snowing a lot lately, it was a pretty nice day. In any case, I was in the mood for something warm but that could be prepared ahead of time: Turkey Chili.
I remember the first time that I served Chili for dinner; Nicholas saw the beans and started to cry! Back then, he didn't like beans (or didn't like what they looked like). So I had to take all the beans out of his bowl for him to even try it. Fast forward to today, and Nicholas telling me that he loves my Turkey Chili! What has changed? I don't know exactly. But my oldest son is now more adventurous about what he eats. He is still picky... But I guess his taste buds are improving as he gets older!

No comments:

Post a Comment