About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

48. Tivo, DVRs and Technology

This post was supposed to be for yesterday. But I forgot; Last night we went to one of our favorite restaurant: Rattler's. We had a nice family dinner and then came home to watch shows that we recorded on the DVR. We all watched and enjoyed "Modern Family" and after putting Christina to bed, the boys, Allan and I watched "V". 
Ever since we got Tivo/DVR, we never watch a TV show on the evening or at the time it is playing; our schedule does not revolve around TV shows anymore. We can record the shows we like and enjoy them when it is convenient! And with today's technology, even if you missed a show and forgot to set up the DVR, you can download it from the internet! I am continuously amazed by how far technology has come in so little time!
I remember watching "Star Trek: The Next Generation" and laugh at all the gadgets they used! Now, looking back at the show, I think that the creators of "Star Trek" were either "clairvoyants" of pure geniuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment