About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

36. Lost Boy

This weekend, Christina was performing in Peter Pan, an "Escape Theatre" production. 
She was part of the ensemble cast who all played "Lost Boys" 
and she was also "Nana" the dog. 
Since we had to "make" her "Lost Boy" costume, I was able to take photos. 
But her "Nana" costume was provided by Escape. 
I looked at the pictures taken by the professional photographer 
and since her costume included a mouth piece that covered both her mouth and her nose, 
she was barely recognizable. 
So I didn't buy any photos. 
Here are my favorites from my mini session this morning:

1 comment:

  1. Nathalie...these are gorgeous...I wish YOU were doing the photog for ESCAPE sigh, sigh....

    ReplyDelete