About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

43. Early Valentine's Day

Christina and I gave Allan this fruit arrangement.
One of my presents: Ghirardelli chocolate!
Valentine's Day is tomorrow but since Monday nights are a little hectic with soccer practices, we celebrated today. As I mentioned in an earlier post, our family traditionally exchange little presents and we finish the evening with a chocolate fondue. And this year was no different. Christina and I went shopping yesterday for the boys' presents and Allan took the boys this morning. Picking out the perfect card is always tricky. We all like the funny kind. But it makes the time spent in the store's aisle searching through thousands of cards worth while when the recipient smiles or starts laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment