About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Monday, May 30, 2011

144. Wii

Nicholas and Anthony played for a few hours on the Wii yesterday. They enjoy playing many games but I prefer the ones where they actually have to move around (even if it's just standing up and pretend to stretch a bow and an arrow). The game is set up in the family room and it has been a problem; I can't watch tv when I want to, because they want to play and they can't always play because it's the main tv. We discussed moving the game upstairs in the playroom. The problem with this solution is that I am afraid they would fight constantly over the game. Plus, they are so loud when they play that doing anything else would be impossible anyways. So for now, it is staying in the family room. This way I can monitor how much they are playing, who is playing it, and I can remind them to be a little more quiet!

No comments:

Post a Comment