About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Monday, May 16, 2011

130. Technical Difficulties


I have been having some technical difficulties... My photo editing software is causing some trouble! Spend the whole weekend (in between soccer games) trying to fix it and in my last attempt, my computer started to act up! Time to call the experts!
I think I mentioned earlier that Christina's soccer team had a soccer tournament this weekend at the same time as Anthony was having a tournament. I ended up going with Anthony while Allan went with Christina. Anthony's team lost their first two games and tied the last one. They didn't qualify for the playoffs.
But Christina's team won their first two games on Saturday and lost the third one but qualified to play for third place. They lost the Finals but ended up in 4th place! The girls were very happy about the result and all the parents were very proud.
P.S. I couldn't take a photo since I wasn't there so I asked Allan to take one... When I noted that you can't see one of the girls, he replied: "this is why you are the photographer and not me!"
At least you can see Christina clearly and you can see her cast!

No comments:

Post a Comment