About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

136. Snake

I had a busy day, today; Anthony and I had 4 volleyball games this morning. He played great (as usual) and we both had a lot of fun. I also went hiking with Christina at Placerita Park. We didn't go for a long hike. But I wanted to get her some exercise and since she is not aloud to do much because of her cast, I thought hiking would be perfect.
We went on the "Heritage Trail", saw the "Oak of the Golden Dreams" and other historic stuff. We continued on to the "Botany Trail" where we saw lots of flowers, lizards, squirrels and birds. And somewhere down the trail we saw three of the biggest black crows I have ever seen. They were huge and we obviously disturbed whatever they were doing (probably eating some dead creature on the path). But what ever it was that we interrupted, we will never know because at the same moment, Christina started to scream and says that she saw a big snake! I didn't see anything but heard whatever creature we scared. We quickly turned around and backtracked to the Nature Center.
When we got back home, we watched "All The Right Moves" a fun movie about a girl playing soccer and trying to make it on to the National Team. And now, I am watching a soccer game with Allan and Nicholas. But truth be told, I am exhausted and will probably fall asleep on the couch before the end of the game! Hopefully, Rocky will let me sleep in a little tomorrow morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment