About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

123. Teachers appreciation Week

This week is Teachers Appreciation Week at Valley View Community School.
The PTA sent a letter with a detailed schedule of what to bring to your teacher.
Monday was bring a flower or flowers from your garden
Tuesday was bring a fruit
Today was bring a homemade card
I'm not sure what tomorrow is
But I know that Friday is bring a small present day.
All great ideas... If you only have one teacher, plenty of time to think about it or if your kids remind you!
Each year, I end up doing the same thing... At the last minute, I get a gift card for each teacher that the kids bring on Friday.
This year, I went a step further and made Thank You cards.
The only problem is that Christina has two teachers. One teaches Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, the other on Thursday and Friday. So I already missed one of them and she well get her card/gift late!
Oh! Well! It's the thought that counts... Right?


No comments:

Post a Comment