About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

124. High School Volleyball

The boys and I went to see a High School volleyball game this afternoon; the Hart High Indians were visiting the GVHS Grizzlies. Nicholas and Anthony's good friend Dominic plays for the Grizzlies.
Nicholas and I wanted to go see him play for a while but could never do it because of schedule conflict. I also wanted Anthony to watch a High School volleyball game... See what it's all about and feel the excitement. He said it was pretty cool. Who knows? Maybe when he gets to High School, volleyball could be a good sport for him to try out for.
In the meantime, he has his first volleyball game this coming Saturday. We are both looking forward to it. From what I have seen during practices, it should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment