About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

139. Photowalks

Last year, I started a "52 photowalks" project. The idea was to go for a walk or hike in or around Santa Clarita and take photos at the same time. I love landscape photography, but I'm not very good at it. I thought that such a project would help me develop an eye for taking better landscape pictures. I think I did 5 or maybe 6 photowalks and then stopped. I got bored of taking pictures without people in them!
Then, this weekend, I went hiking with Christina and gave it a try, once again.
I took photos of the creek/water, flowers, trees, etc. When I look at a scenery, I think: "it's beautiful"... But somehow, I seem to always fail to capture the entire beauty of it. But I am reminded of one of Anthony's favorite quote from Thomas H. Palmer:

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again
Don't give up too easily, persistence pays off in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment