About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

128. Oups!

I realized today, that I forgot to post a photo for yesterday. It's not that I didn't have time, I just forgot! So I will have to post twice in one day, sometime this week. However, today was difficult to find the time or the subject to photograph. I thought I would have time to take some photos during Christina's soccer practice, but later remembered that Anthony has music lesson at the same time. Not to mention that I had to make dinner early so Nicholas could eat before his soccer practice.
So I picked up a couple of pine cones at the park where I dropped off Christina for her practice. I took a few shots in between feeding the dogs and cooking dinner and came up with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment