About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Friday, November 25, 2011

287. Hiking & Fall Foliage

Went hiking at Placerita Canyon Park this afternoon. We walked along the Waterfall Trail, all the way to the water fall. There is not much water yet so the fall was more of a trickle! We still had a great time and the surroundings were beautiful; The fall colors are finally here! Lots of yellow and orange leaves and a few red ones. I was able to take a few shots at the beginning of the hike, but the closer we got to the fall, the faster the boys went! 


 
And then, on our way back, Christina and Sammy were complaining that they were tired, so we left them and Allan, and jogged/ speed walked all the way back to the car. Allan and the girls waited for us at the other entrance to the park (the one closer to the water fall).
I have to admit that I was tired and my legs felt like "jell-o". But it felt good. I wish I had the time to exercise more; Other than walking the dogs every morning, I don't do much. Hopefully, as the kids get older, I will be able to get back into it!


No comments:

Post a Comment