About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

275. Instagram


A couple weeks ago, Allan, Nicholas and myself got the new iPhone 4s. For me it was definitely a major upgrade; I was using an iPhone 3G! I set it up quickly, just to get me through the next few weeks and left it at that. Since last week was pretty hectic, I didn't get a chance to set my phone exactly the way I wanted it, and I didn't have any time to look for new apps. But finally, this week, I had a little bit of time and was able to download a couple of apps I have been wanting for quite a while. 
Instagram is one of those apps; it's a simple photographic application that allows you to apply filters to any photos you take. Nothing special, you might say, there are plenty of other apps like that. But the great thing about Instagram is that it is easy to share your photos. You can share them on Facebook, Twitter, or other social media. You can also download them directly, without having to plug in your phone, which makes using these photos for this Blog, much easier than other iPhone photos. So needless to say that I like this App and that I will definitely be using the photos for this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment