About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Friday, November 11, 2011

276. Veterans Day

Veterans Day is always celebrated on November 11th. But this year, it was an even more special day; For some people, 11/11/11 was supposed to be doom's day. For others it was supposed to be a lucky day. Nicholas said that a lot of his friends believed that if they made a wish at 11:11 on 11/11/11, their wish will come true. I kind of like that idea. So, at 11:11 AM, I secretly made a wish. According to the kids, you shouldn't tell anyone about your wish. So, just in case, I won't tell a you about it.
I made my wish while on a hike with Allan and the kids. We went to Vasquez Rocks. The kids had fun, and we got plenty of exercise. I also took some photos of the kids. This afternoon, I spend a little time playing around with the images. I am not particularly fond of special effects, but I had fun experimenting with textures. Here are some of my experimental images:


No comments:

Post a Comment