About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

279. News

 I am having a hard time keeping up with my 365 project this week. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday just flew by so fast, I don't remember what I did. Between work, picking up the kids from school and taking them to soccer, volleyball, rehearsals, etc., I haven't had much time for photos and let alone blogging.
Today was a little better with only one soccer practice. So I am using this time to update everyone on what is happening in the Devantier household; I went to meet Christina's teacher for her first Parent/ Teacher conference. She is doing well but like Anthony, she is not very organized, does not test well and does not take pride in excellence. Great! Let's hope that things change before Junior High!
Anthony is practicing with his Club Volleyball and is having a blast. However, his first tournament (which was supposed to be held on Dec. 3-4) was cancelled because his team is just not ready to participate in a major tournament yet. They still have a lot to learn!

Nicholas' knee is doing better and he has resumed training with the Cross Country team. He was pretty excited to announce today that he ran a 1 mile in 5:01 min. Which is 11 sec. faster than his best time last year. He is excited about Track season and hopes to do well. He also came home with an invitation to attend a reception in honor of the Outstanding Performers and Athletes for the Fall semester. The reception is on November 28th. Photos to follow. 
That's it for now... I will try to get back into the groove and do my best by posting everyday from now until the end of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment