About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

225. Taxi Driver


I feel like a taxi driver!
Not only do I drive a lot for work (I provide OT services in the client's home),
But today, since Allan is out of town, I had to drive all over town to pick up and drop off the kids;
1. Drove Nicholas to school this morning.
2. Picked him up from home after school was done (he had a minimum day),
and took him to Central Park for a Cross Country practice.
3. Picked up Christina from school.
4. Picked up Anthony from school.
5. Picked up Nicholas at Central Park from his Cross Country practice.
6. Drop off Nicholas at soccer practice.
7. Pick up Nicholas from soccer practice.
I spent at least a quarter of a tank of gas just today!
The worst part is that it will be like this for the rest of the week, 
until Allan comes back from his trip on Friday.



No comments:

Post a Comment