About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Monday, August 1, 2011

200. Time

There are only 5 months left to this year! We are already more than half way there... I can't believe how fast time flies! I know I didn't post every single day; there has been some technical difficulties along the way that made it impossible to post. And some days, I just don't have anything that inspire me. But, on the other hand, a lot of posts have more than one photograph! So, even if at the end of the year, I don't have exactly 365 posts, I know that I have done well. Again, the idea behind this Blog was to make more photographs and to document my day to day life. This way, when I look back, ten years from now, I will have a pretty good record of what happen in 2011!
Now that we are in August, days are going to go by faster... School begins in 3 weeks, soccer will follow shortly after. Pretty soon it will be Fall, filled with birthdays and holidays. And then Christmas will be upon us again! No matter how much we try to slow things down, time, it seems, just keeps going!

No comments:

Post a Comment