About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

215. First Day of School

Today was the first day of school for all three kids. While I was quite confident that Nicholas and Christina would have a great day, I was a little worried about Anthony; This is the first time that he has to go to school on his own. In the past, he was always with Nicholas or with Christina. And even though Christina is younger, she is more resourceful than he is and pays attention. So, when he left this morning, I was a little anxious. Especially about him taking the bus! Turns out, he got a ride to school with one of his friend from the neighborhood. But on his way home, he missed his stop and ended up having to call me (had to borrow a cell phone) to pick him up. Other than that, he had a great day. He was especially excited about Band and the possibility of joining the school's Jazz Band.
Here are a few photos I took this morning before they left for school.
Unfortunately, Nicholas left too early for me to photograph him. But tomorrow is a "Late Start Friday" and I should be able to get a few shots of him before he leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment