About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Friday, August 5, 2011

204. Self Portrait 6

On Wednesday, when we went to Pyramid Lake for some Jet Skiing fun, I tried to take a few self portraits. It was a little tricky; I had to put the camera on a rock as I didn't have a tripod and I had to use the self timer. Choosing a point of focus and then running to take position at that point is difficult enough, but choosing the right aperture to make sure that there is enough depth of field is also very tricky. I had to try more than once. Finally, it looked like I had found the right focus point and the right aperture. So I set up the camera and just as I was getting into position, I slipped and almost fell! Hence, the first photo. Eventually, I was able to get into position at the right time, getting the second shot...

No comments:

Post a Comment