About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Monday, June 20, 2011

165. Bugs and Daffy

I took the kids to Six Flags today; We arrived around 11:30 AM and left at 4:00 PM. It was a beautiful day and we all had a great time. I even went on a few rides I normally don't go on, such as Gold Rusher. Christina wasn't very patient though and didn't want to wait in line too long. So she didn't get to go on her favorite ride: Goliath! Anthony was also not in the mood to go on a lot of extreme coasters and Nicholas was a little tired from his soccer practice this morning. But overall, they went on plenty of rides and had fun! This photo was taken just as we were walking out of the park. I was surprised that both Christina and Nicholas wanted to stop and take a photo. They are not into taking pictures with all the characters anymore... But they decided that Bugs and Daffy were cool enough! And it didn't take much to convince Anthony to join them. And after exchanging "High Fives" with Bugs and Daffy, they all posed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment