About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Friday, June 10, 2011

155. self confidence

School is finally over for Christina and Anthony. Today was their last day and even though he didn't need to go, Anthony decided to attend his last day of school. He was also invited to a Graduation Party tonight. So I dropped him off earlier this evening and got a chance to talk to the friend's mom. She stated: "I love your son! He is so self confident! He was so funny yesterday when he got up to get his Diploma... He just stood there nodding at everyone, kind of saying: Ya! That's me!"
Yes, Anthony has plenty of self confidence; He doesn't care what people thinks of him! I think he is a little shy but compensates by showing off! He is somewhat Goofy, and clumsy and doesn't think of the consequences; He is a man of action! Often time I wonder how a boy who is so smart like him, can do dumb things like he often does. But I love him... Life can certainly be a surprise with Anthony around!

No comments:

Post a Comment