About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

156. USYVL

Anthony and I had our last volleyball game with USYVL this morning. It was a fun season and as a coach, I am proud of my team and how much they all improved. I am especially proud of the fact that all 7 members of the "White Outs" learned how to serve overhand! It was fun to watch each player grow and improve throughout the season.
I also got to play a little on Thursday night during practice and this morning. We had a BYE this morning so we asked parents to join us and we all played. It was fun to be out there and be involved; I really miss playing volleyball. Maybe in a couple of years, when our life is not so hectic, I might join an adult recreational volleyball league. But right now, we are just too busy!
Anyways, USYVL is a great organization, and it was the perfect way to introduce Anthony to volleyball. But I am glad it's over. I'll be happy to have my Saturday mornings to relax and enjoy the Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment