About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

157. Sneaky

I have to be sneaky, these days, because my oldest doesn't want to be photographed anymore! So I took this shot this morning at the soccer field, during the last game of the SCV Magic Tournament. Nicholas' team lost there first game yesterday morning, but won the second game in the afternoon and the third game this morning. Still... It wasn't enough to advance to the Finals.
Nicholas wasn't playing in this tournament as he pull his quad over a week ago and he is still not feeling 100% better. Rather than playing at 80% and taking a chance to re-injure himself, we decided that he should sit this one out.
Hopefully, he will be back to normal this week and can resume attending soccer practices. However, despite the injury, he was still able to jog/run and stayed in shape by running everyday! Way to go son!

No comments:

Post a Comment