About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

152. Stephen Colbert

Yesterday, after Allan's birthday dinner, we sat down to watch John Stewart's Daily Show and the Colbert Report. Of course, both comedian/journalist made fun of Representative Anthony Weiner who apparently posted indecent photos of himself on twitter and Facebook. But what was even more funny was the part about Sarah Palin and her own version of Paul Revere's Midnight Ride. Colbert attempted to demonstrate how Revere could have (according to Palin) rang bells and fired "warning shots" while riding his horse.  I found myself laughing out loud with my three boys: Allan, Nicholas and Anthony! If you want a good laugh, check out this video clip: Paul Revere's Famous Ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment