About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Friday, December 30, 2011

314. Limping

Catie woke up this morning with a sore paw. She came down the stairs very slowly and immediately started limping. I had to cut our walk short because she could barely keep up. And as the day is going by, her pain seems to be progressively getting worse.
She has been laying down in the same spot all day. I have to pick her up for her to stand. And then she limps. Her paw seems to be swollen too.
Poor girl... I hope it's nothing serious. I called the veterinarian and had to insist that they see her before Monday. They agreed to take a look at tomorrow; But we have to drop her off. They will see her in-between other patients, when they get a chance. In the meantime, we are trying to keep her as comfortable as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment