About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

307. Christmas Eve

Well, it's Christmas Eve and the house smells delicious. Anthony, Christina and myself are baking more gingerbread cookies. I am also baking more monster cookies. Allan and I agree that they are both our favorite cookies. 

The kids are watching "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" and "Rudolph", their favorite holiday cartoons. We already watched "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" earlier this week (that's my favorite Christmas cartoon). And tonight, the plan is to watch "Polar Express". 


I went to the groceries store this morning and picked up the missing ingredients to make a Rice Ala Mande. When I told Christina that it will be our desert for tonight, she looked at me with a puzzled look and said" Did I ever have that?" I guess I skipped the Rice Ala Mande the past few years... But Anthony and Nicholas remembered.



In case I don't have time to come back here tonight, or tomorrow, I want to wish all of you, a 
"Merry Christmas"
and may all your dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment