About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

300. Three Hundred

Three hundred posts! I should be closer to 340. But it's still impressive that I managed to write and publish 300 posts! Honestly, I never thought that I would make it this far. Anyways...
Today was another busy day with a soccer game in the morning, baking cookies and putting up Christmas decorations in the afternoon and Anthony's soccer party this evening.
Christina played the last game of her tournament this morning and she managed to score another goal for her team. It was a great goal and both Allan and myself are very proud of her. Unfortunately, her team lost another game and didn't advance to the finals. Which was just fine with me since that gave me time to bake and decorate. Of course, Christina helped me and even Anthony participated in the baking and decorating of the sugar and gingerbread cookies.
As I am writing this, Allan and Anthony are still at the party for the Canyon Crew. They wanted to spend a little more time with the team. A few parents came to me and asked me to help them convince Allan to coach again next year (even though the boys are done with soccer). I told them that it is his decision and that I will support him no matter what. But of course, his kids have priority. So as of right now, he is done with AYSO soccer. Of course, you never know what is in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment