About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

303. Winter Concert 2011

Anthony had his Winter Concert this afternoon. He played "Blackbird" by the Beatles on the guitar, accompanied by his music teacher, Sam Lustig who was singing. He also played "Rondo Alla Turca" by Mozart on the piano. He was a little nervous at the beginning, but he eventually settled in and played very well. And at the end, Sam had all his students play in a little Jam session. That was a lot of fun and everyone played great! Allan videotaped Anthony and I posted his two performances on Facebook. I will work on making a movie with the two performances and the Jam session and will post it here later. But for now, here are a few photos from this afternoon:


I know photos are not the best medium for a concert... But that is all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment