About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

243. Uniforms

For the first time in I don't know how many years, all three kids have the same color uniform for soccer. Nicholas, being with the SCV Magic wears green with a white alternate jersey. Christina represents Canyon Country and her travel team also wears green with a white alternate jersey. And Anthony, just happens to be on the Green team for his AYSO team.
Today, all three of them were playing pretty much at the same time. So, I only got to see Christina's game (they lost 5-0). Anthony's team also lost, today. But Nicholas' team finally won a game!
When Christina and I came back from Newburry park where she played, the boys were still wearing their uniforms. Nicholas noticed that they were all wearing green today so I suggested that we take a photo. Of course, Anthony being a "Grumpy Bug" didn't want to be there! So the first photo was pretty bad. But on the second one, Nicholas said something funny and I was able to capture all three of them smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment