About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Friday, September 9, 2011

234. Guess What Time It is?

It's soccer time! The 2011 Fall Soccer Season is upon us... 5 games this weekend; Two games each for Nicholas and Christina and one game for Anthony.
Lucky for us, the three games tomorrow are local games and there is enough time in between that we should be able  to see most of the games. The two games on Sunday are at pretty much the same time and are away from home. Which means that Allan and I will have to split up; Allan will go with one kid and  I will go with the other one.
Since Nicholas has missed a few practices in the past few weeks, I don't expect that he will be playing much. I don't think he really cares at this point; He told us that if we hadn't already payed for him to play, he would have quit! He is really excited about Cross Country and is planning on devoting all his time to running, next year. Until then, he will go to as many practices and games as possible and play as much as his coach will allow.
By the way, Sunday evening is also Anthony's tryouts for Club Volleyball! Busy weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment