About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

236. Club Volleyball

So Anthony tried out for Club Volleyball tonight... He has been invited to join the team! There were only 8 players at tryouts so assuming they all accept the invitation, there will be a U14 Team. We are crossing our fingers!
Anthony is excited... He is really looking forward to playing more volleyball. This afternoon, he even asked me if I could practice with him! That's how serious he is. Both Allan and myself are also excited; We used to play in a coed league, when we first moved to California. It was so much fun!
Plus, having only 8 players on the team means a lot more playing time! So let's hope everyone is in. We will find out for sure next Sunday if there will be a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment