About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

228. Outnumbered

The boys were outnumbered today; With Nicholas gone to Lake Mead with Greg, and Anthony gone to La Jolla for surfing, Allan and Rocky were the minority at the Devantiers' home!
So since it was only Christina and us, we decided to just stay home, rather than going to the beach like we usually do on Labor Day weekend. We took the dogs to the dog park in the morning and Christina got her hair cut. Allan and I took a short nap in the afternoon while Christina watched a movie!
I finished ready my book and started a new one and took some photos of the dogs in the backyard. It was a nice relaxing day... That's it! Not much more to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment