About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

187. Camping

So, a week from today, Nicholas is leaving for Mammoth Lakes with his Cross Country team. They will be camping for a week and Anthony and Christina are very jealous! Christina has been bugging me about sleeping in a tent for a few days now and Friday night, they set up with their sleeping bags in the play room. After about an hour or so, both Anthony and Christina went back to their respective bedrooms because "it's too hot in the playroom". So last night, Allan helped them set up the little tent that we have in the backyard. They went to bed at 8:00 PM and read for about half an hour. Then they tried to go to sleep. But by 9:30 PM, they were still wide awake and when I told them that it was time to go to sleep, Anthony complained that he couldn't because " I can't find a comfortable position". So they both went back to their respective bedrooms and slept inside again! I guess they finally realized that camping is not that great after all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment