About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

178. Coasters

I took the kids to Six Flags again today. It was a good day and they got to ride 11 Coasters in 4 hours. We were there from 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM. The first and last coaster they rode was Viper. This was Christina's first time on Viper. She also went on Riddler's Revenge and Batman The Ride for the first time.
She is a little daredevil and would have gone also on X2 if the wait had not been a 2 hours wait. But she promised the boys that she will go on it next time!
I can tell she was proud and excited about her achievements and shortly after dinner, she asked: "When are we going back?" I guess having two big brothers to keep up with has something to do with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment